Sunday, May 24, 2009

A smattering of pictures and things

I thought i'd post a random assortment of pictures that I haven't put on the blog yet. Also, here are the "first" of this week:
1. She started crawling...backwards. She does this military-style of pulling herself by her elbows. Ready or not...here she comes!
2. She had her first bite of solids...carrots! So far so good. I"ll save a separate blog for those pictures. Too cute!
3. She had her first sickness associated with a not-fun fever and a tummy virus. Thankfully, it looks like we're getting better. Mommy got it too so that's why I said "we".
4. She is getting more and more independent. She knows what she wants and will usually grunt at us when she doesn't get it. Drama queen?
5. She now has her second tooth! That makes two bottom teeth.

Happy bathtime girl!
She continues to love sucking on her feet...even in the bathtub!Splashing water!

Sticking my tongue out at daddy!Cute little baby bottom! I'm sure she'll love this when she's older!
"Hmmmm, I wonder if I could lick that!"
Watching the birds with daddy
Listening to daddy sing

3 comments:

Patti said...

she's growing so fast now. too fun! lyl, nana

ashley said...

love the third bath picture! can't wait to see carrot pics. I just posted ours; good times.

Brandon and April said...

she's getting so big! and wow! crawling! fun times!!
yes, we're BG buddies! hope you are still diggin the cloth diaper action. :) We tried a few other brands with Eden just to feel adventurous (Fuzzi Bunz, Swaddlebees, and Blueberry) but alas felt that none could top bum genius, so we sold those off and stick solely with BG. we're using some other fitteds for salem until he grows into the BG a little better. (kissaluvs and thirsties fab fitteds).
We started with 18 for Eden and have since worked our way up to 36. We don't need that many for just her but with 2 in cloth I'm sure 36 will be handy! :)

glad you guys are feeling better! you three look great!