Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bluebonnets: Take 1

Last year when I was pregnant, I remember looking at the bluebonnets and thinking how fun it will be to take pictures with our baby in a year. Well, that year is now! And, we tried the pictures. It was not as magical as I had envisioned but it was fun! (And, enjoyable even if the end result involved tears.) Unfortunately, Miss B was a little sleepy so she wasn't her happiest. But, we thought these pictures were too cute not to post. Look st that personality! We'll try again this weekend! Here's my play-be-play recap of the event lovingly entitled: Bluebonnets-Take 1!

Starting point=precious pics!
Still serene and docile...
Got a little fussy so Mommy rushed in to try to get a smile!
Instead, this is what I got!
"Daddy, i'm not sure about this!"
"Mommy, what's going on?"

We tried a new dress and when mommy put sweet B down....here's what happened. (I apologize for laughing in the picture but it was WAY too cute at the time to not...poor kiddo in her pretty dress and bright bow with mommy not holding her)
Daddy tried this time...and same result. (Look at him trying to pat her stomach..."it's ok, it's ok")

4 comments:

Patti said...

these are precious. You got some great shots. I love the crying--not that I want her to cry but it's so real life. CUTE!

jordan said...

This makes me smile because I feel like it is the story of parenting. Things never go like you thought they would (and sometimes that's a good thing!)

I LOVE the one of the sassy attitude.

The Reeds said...

I love these!!!!

ashley said...

she is too sweet! sometimes things just aren't as magical as we envision them to be, huh?