Monday, September 1, 2008

8 months and Bella's room update numero 2!

Hi everyone,
Sorry about the late posting. August has been busy! I traveled again to California to present our project to the National Alzheimer's Conference, Mike started school, and we traveled to see both of our parents. So, I apologize for the delay in updates. Here's the 32 week picture and an update on Bella's room. We decided to repaint her room green...the yellow was not working for us. Mike repainted, set up all the furniture, put up the wanescoating, and I made her curtains and pillows. Remember, it's still a work in progress. This little girl is moving more and more these days and now we can feel her little feet 'rollin' across my belly. Surreal moments!! I think she really like to stretch or is running like her mommy...maybe both! She seems to run with me sometimes these days!!







>

No comments: