Tuesday, September 9, 2008

35 weeks and counting....

Well, I can't believe it's five weeks away! Here are some more prego pictures from my mom. And Bella's room update again. The Bert, Ernie, and Big Bird were mine when I was born so those are neat to now put in her room. I had a bad dream the other night that I went into labor and went to the hospital where they told me I had about 2-5 hours to go. And, I realized I hadn't cleaned for company or put her room completely together. So, I rushed home to clean and put the dresser together and decorate and then went back to the hospital. ha! I'm not sure that would really happen but it was funny. And, it made me decide to finish her room. It's still a work in progress but I thought i'd post some more pictures anyways. Bella and I are doing great. We have our weekly checkups starting on the 15th!! Here we go!!!





6 comments:

cnrich06 said...

Hey Mike, Emily, and Bella! I love your blog. It inspires me to put all of our memories and journey together too someday. Your pictures look beautiful and you look so happy and excited! I'm so excited for both of you and can't wait to see little Bella soon!
Chrissy Rich

Kristy said...

Emily -

Your nursery looks adorbale and your mother took some fantastic photos! You must be getting so excited! Continuing to pray as you begin your countdown to see little Bella!!

Kristy Brungardt

Unknown said...

Hey y'all! I finally got to read through the whole blog!! I love it! I cannot wait until Bella decides it's time to come out of your belly Emily :) I've been trying to picture what she will look like, so I can't wait to see if my prediction is correct! Her room looks great and you two look great as well! I can't wait to see y'all soon! Love y'all :)

The Gossmanns said...

I love these pics! Bella is destined to be beautiful and precious! Can't wait to hold her...

And thanks for the fun Starbucks and Joe's dates. Jeff and I really enjoyed getting to spend time with you and Mike. (And Al, of course!)

We were thinking that you two seem like you'd be great folks to have a game night with...Are you guys big game players????

HaleyP said...

It's getting close! I can't wait to see your sweet little Bella! I love your nursery...beautiful. I hope your labor and delivery is easy and quick! I started a blog recently... http://padghampartyoffour.blogspot.com. Great pics of my sweet little boys on it!!

Haley

Kayne and Thomas said...

I LOVE the nursery! It is precious!!