Monday, November 4, 2013

October update

Y'all, I only blogged 1 time in October. Oh my goodness! Sorry about that! We sure have had a fun, busy time. Let me walk through the random parts of the last month - seen through the iphone camera.

1. JT is hilarious. Most times he does something like this and will say, "Look at me mommmyyy!" or "Watch me mommmyyyy!".

2. Y'all, he does this face all the time - usually when he gets excited. He made this face after he noticed himself in the picture.
3. I LOVE this picture. The quality is not very good. But, it was taken with memories. When Mike has meetings at night, I read to the kiddos at the same time (usually we divide and conquer). So this is my view while we read 3 or 58 books at night time - imagine this scene with their little voices telling the story along with you - and, if we're being honest, you also have to imagine intermittent fights and screams for apple juice. But, the cuddling is so precious!
5. The little ones are now staying in church for the first part of the service. So, sometimes we have to take pictures on the phone to keep him from jumping on the stage or throwing Daddy's bible (yeppers, he totally did that - during children's church - at the front of the church - in front of everyone). That was a keeper!
6. I just love this one!
7. Sweet naptime after church.
8. Maybe he'll be an engineer? Look at that perfect line.
9. This was before his haircut. I just can't take the curls off. So, he didn't get much of a haircut - sorry y'all!
10. This little gal dances all the time. And sings. And dances while singing. She is such a treasure!
10. I'm not sure what she was dressing up as but she got so tickled when she showed me her costume.
11. I never get tired of seeing this scene.

No comments: