Thursday, November 7, 2013

Happy fall y'all!

It's the most wonderful time of the year - you know you're singing the song now! Wait, that's for Christmas? Oops, my favorite time of year is the fall. And there is nothing better than a beautiful North Carolina fall. I wish I had a nickel for every time I said, "I could hug that tree!". It's just beautiful here!

We are enjoying our little courtyard these days after school. Bella insisted on wearing this sweet dress while coloring outside. Looks like the secret garden, right?
She is working on her addition outside. She doesn't have homework yet but her Granddad the teacher gave her this workbook. And, what else would you want to do outside after school. =)
We also collected acorns - and believe me - there are a lot of them!
Y'all, they were proud of this! And let me know when they found every single one of them. Loudly!
Bella wanted to take this picture to show the acorns to Granddad.
Notice the different outfits? This was another day - told y'all we come our here alot!
We painted pumpkins one night with some friends and Bella wanted to show hers off.
Now, y'all go take a walk and enjoy your neighborhood in the fall!

No comments: