Sunday, September 8, 2013

More fun with the grandparentals!

Because my mom takes lots of great pictures, I always have to separate these blog into multiple posts. Unless I put all 253 on one post...And, I want to enjoy the pictures and make sure the reader doesn't get bored. So, here's the next post of our fun with Neena and Granddad in New Mexico.

Look at this sweet gal!
Granddad bought them new building blocks. And build they did!
Mom snuck in on this cutie and snapped a picture before he woke up.

We went swimming one afternoon at a friend's house. Bella, in her typical fearless nature, jumped right in.
JT, on the other hand, wasn't so sure about the water. So he played with Granddad.

He kindof got in (see him hanging onto me?)
See him trying to get away from me?
See him sitting securely with Granddad OUT of the water?
We finally got him to sit on a float. These next set of pictures cracks me up! He sat there the whole time really still. It looks he doesn't move in any of the pictures!

Oooh, barely moved the head. Obviously, I'm praising him (given by my large open-mouth smile)
Then, he got very proud of himself.



Finally, all the way in!




We also went to the Lea County Fair Parade. Y'all, this was the biggest week of the year while we were growing up. It was so much fun to take the kids to the parade. All 728 trucks, 37 horses, and 2 floats of fun!

I love this picture. JT is YELLING at the "BIG TRUCKKKKKK" and Bella is covering her ears. Hysterical!
JT kept saying "It was loud!" So Neena did this most of the time.
Until next time...

No comments: