Monday, September 9, 2013

Croquet, ducks, and sleeping

Nearly rounding out the finale of the great week at my parents is a post on croquet, ducks, and sleeping (or the lack thereof).

We spent  lots of time in the backyard. Because why would you want to go anywhere else!
Jonathan loved the squirrel. And the alligator. He carried them around or pushed them around the whole week.



Granddad helped Bella on her croquet skills.



Granddad also set them up a sandbox. There was LOTS of dirt flying! Which of course made it more fun.

Daddy got home in the middle of the week. Here's what JT did right after his nap when he saw Mike on the couch. Yes, it did melt all of our hearts!
We made our annual trip to the park to feed the attackers - oh I mean - the ducks. My bad.
So far so good.
Nope, we're holding both kiddos. The attackers go straight for the face. Don't mess with my babies!
Check out Bella's legs in this picture. She was squeezing me extra tight with those little thighs of steel.




After feeding the mutant ducks we explored the rest of the park. I couldn't pick just one picture of my parents holding the kiddos hands. So I put all 58 of them on this post. It just gets me every time. Every single 58 of them.



And then you get a picture of my dad, my husband, and my son together? Yep, triple heart melter!




We were trying to get a family picture. Guess who the elusive one was?
I love this picture!




This wasn't a staged picture. We were just happy to be with eachother again.


Nothing like grandparents, right?



They were pooped!

And, until next time yet again...

No comments: