Saturday, March 24, 2012

Jonathan - 11 months

JT - you are not going to be 1 in less than a month, right?

Sigh.

Denial won't work this time.

Our little boy is 11 months old.  And such a joy.  This is the look he'll give you when you turn to look at him.  He's already smiling. It's so funny and sweet!
He's finally eating sweet peas - kindof.  And apples - kindof.  We're working on it.  I don't mind though. He'll learn eventually.
He has learned to give hugs. Ok, so I taught him.  "Can you give me a hug, JT?" as I put his head on my shoulder. It's finally caught on and now he'll do it when you ask.  Oh my goodness. Melt my heart! If you think i'm bad, you should see Mike when he gets a hug.  Putty!
Uhm, so I had to post this one.  Because, look at that long boy!  He comes up to Bella's shoulders, y'all.  He really doesn't even look like an 11 month old.  This is a 24 month outfit.  That will not fit next week if he grows at all.
He has seven teeth but I think he's working on another one.
He's learned to wave and loves to wave now. At. Everyone!  He still likes to suck on his tongue or just stick it out.
He is really quick at crawling, likes to transfer from one piece of furniture to the next, and will walk with one hand on me or his daddy.  Uh oh. Here we go!  He also likes to climb our stairs and has no fear in trying to go down them.  "Trying" is the key word.
His hair is getting longer and thicker. And it looks pretty red to me.  yay!
Little man, thank you for being such a sweet boy. We love you!

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

Oh Emily, these are so sweet. He's just gorgeous! I love the tongue ones and his sweet red hair. He seems precious!!!

On an unrelated note:
So what sort of things are you learning in school??