Sunday, December 4, 2011

JT update - 7 months

Our little muscle man is on the way to be a linebacker. He is HUGE! 22.5 pounds and 29.5 inches long. What? That's about a third of what Bella is - and she's three. ha!
He is still so happy. Look at that face? Seriously, he's happy most of the time. And then he's REALLY not happy. =)
This is a 24 month shirt and pants. 
Look at that big boy sitting up all by himself (yes, I did just say that in a mommy-tone...you know you did too).

He's sitting up so well without falling over these days. He started that at around 6.5 months.

His two bottom teeth are ALL the way in. He just got one of his top teeth and the other one is working it's way out this week. Come on little tooth!
His hair is still reddish and is getting a little longer.  I love it when he gets a bath and I can put baby lotion in his hair to kindof stick it up. What? You don't do that with your kids?
He LOVES his sister.  He'll see her from across the room and nearly jump out of my arms to get to her.
He's said "ga" and "da" and I really thinking he said "mama"...or "I love Mommy"...or something like that!
Little charmer.  He still takes a while to eat because he'll start playing and smiling.  So I'll try to cover him up - and now he thinks it's peek a boo.  Then he starts laughing and it's all over!
Little man, you have no idea how much of a blessing you are. We love you - and all your muscles/rolls/chunk/adorableness!

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

I love him so much!!! He's gorgeous! He and little Claire could be such good friends! She's little miss smiley social pants, UNTIL she gets unhappy... then all bets are off.

And your house looks gorgeous.

And the trees? Gorgeous! I love a run on a cool fall/winter day. My favorite!

And Claire is already over 26 inches! But she's a lightweight compared to him (13 pounder).
So glad God blessed us with these babies. :)