Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December

December is here! I love the Christmas season. Even though it's so busy and i'm doing finals - it's still so fun! Here's a random smattering of what we've been up to.

Sweet Bella made holiday cards for her grandparents and great grandparents.
Grammy made us an advent calendar last year so I was excited to put it up for this year!  Bella has also enjoyed doing this every day. She calls the Christmas tree "christmas". Cute!
There's nothing like a little baby straight out of the bath and who smells like lotion -right daddeo?
Bella is a morning person like her mommy. I heard her in her room sneaking around playing. And it was 6am. So I went into say hi and she invited me to a tea party.  Nothing like a tea party early in the morning. See why it's hard to study? I have other things to do!
I love these two guys.
Here's another reason why it's hard to study.  Naptime would be the  perfect time to read and write and study - but sometimes, I just keep on holding this sweet boy when he's sleeping.  Studying can wait!

I love this picture of Bella. She looks so grown up.  If it's bright when she's out the door to go to school, she has to go back to get her glasses.
Bella's daddy made her a fort the other evening.  JT had to get involved too.


And here's another fort he made - much bigger! What are those books holding up the blankets? Yep, my school books. ha!
"Mommy, let's make a castle."

We had a Christmas Cantata at our church that was so good. Here's a family shot before the first performance. Bella was in her first play!  Her role? Make sugar cookies.
Here's Sweet Juanita who takes care of JT at church some Sundays.
And i'll leave you with a picture of the other "stars" from the Christmas play.  Enjoy some time in your PJs with sugar cookies, everyone!

No comments: