Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fun with the Smith grandparents

We went to Tyler to hang out with the Smith grandparents for a while! And, as always, we had a great time. Mike and I flew to North Carolina for three of those days so we are very thankful that we could leave the kiddos in great care. Here's some fun pictures from the trip.

Bathtime!Grammy found her a barn to play with.


This is one of Mike's outfits from when he was a baby.
Bella's playing with her brother.
Bella loved playing with the playdoh and her daddy's animals.

I love this picture! PawPaw and his grandkiddos.
We love Grammy and PawPaw's house!This is one of Mike's outfits from when he was a baby. It has a frog on it. His hat says "Kiss me! I'm a prince."

Little Miss enjoyed looking at everything with PawPaw's binoculars.

Spitting...I mean blowing bubbles!
Daddy got some new clothes for church! I think Bella approves.
This is one of Mike's outfits from when he was a baby. Adorable!
He's smiling at Grammy here!

We had to take a family picture to send to a church. I think it came out beautifully!
Next up...more picture from this set of grandparents and pictures from the other set of grandparents.

No comments: