Friday, July 30, 2010

Time with Grammy and PawPaw

Ok, everyone. This is what you've been waiting for - Bella pictures! I don't take offense at all. She is pretty stinkin' cute and I probably go to the blog daily more than anyone else! While Mike and I went to Seattle, Bella stayed with her Houston grandparents and i'm sure had a great time! Her Grammy wrote the sweetest letter to her after that trip - and I BOOHOOOED once I started reading it. It was written to Bella so I was trying to read it to her - but, it took me a couple of times because of the tears. I thought I would let that letter tell the story of Bella's time with Grammy and PawPaw. I know Bella will read this over and over when she gets older! Without further adieu, here's Grammy's precious letter to her precious granddaughter.


Dear Bella, Miss Cutie Patootie!
You just left our house after spending three days with me and PawPaw. We had such a good time! You are so much fun to have around here. I miss you already. Here are some pictures to remind you of this trip.

I love these pictures of you and Peanut Every time she walks in the room, you stop what you're doing and wave and say "Hi Peanut". You wanted to sit with her in her doggy bed - and she wasn't so sure at first, but you were gentle and sweet and won her over for a little while.





We had fun at Old MacDonald's Farm - even tho it was so hot! We saw an ostrich, a peacock, pigs, sheep, horses, cows, ducks, llamas and deer. And we got to ride the train.






We went to see MeeMaw and she took us to the toy store to let you pick out a toy. After several minutes of looking, touching and trying things out, you came across a baby stroller and that was it - no more looking - just pushing the stroller everywhere! You got upset with us when we went to get in the car because you had to stop pushing a while. You did settle down to tell MeeMaw thank you. When we got home, we got you a purse and put a bear in the stroller and you were so content. You stayed busy going through the house, outside on the porch and inside again with it. I'd say that toy was a hit!





I'm running out of room, so I just want you to know how much we love you. You stole our hearts the minute you were born - and...you continue to take us to places our hearts never knew were there.
Love you bunches and bunches,
Grammy and PawPaw
PS: Hug your mommy and daddy for us. I wonder if they know you're so special because you're a reflection of them.


Sooo, did you have to grab your kleenex? Yes, I did too! Mike and I are certainly thankful for them!
And these are more pictures from the weekend! Enjoy!




1 comment:

Valencia's said...

She is getting So big! And still so cute.