Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Family time and catch-up

Our families came into town this past weekend to celebrate Bella's birthday! Yes, it's early. Her birthday is actually on the 23rd but we had the party when everyone could make it. I'll devote a later post to the party itself but I wanted to post some cute pictures of the weekend and the past two weeks. Some "first" for the week includes:
1. Dancing! We put on music of any type or just sing to her and she does this a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e dance-sway-move-back-and-forth and smile thing. Super cute! I'll have to catch it on video but if she knows we're videotaping her she'll just stare at the camera.
2. She's talk talk talking. I know I post about her talking alot but it really does just keep increasing!
3. She has learned to turn around in the bathtub. One of her new favorite games is to turn herself around and throw the rubber duckies out of the water. Then, she'll turn herself around again and retrieve the thrown ducks. This could go on for a while i'm sure!
4. She has started talking with voice inflection that makes it sound like she's always asking a question. It's hysterical listening to that in the monitor in the morning before we get her up.
5. She is 19 pounds and 15 ounces.
6. Mike and I think her legs have gotten loooonnnngggger just within the past week. Her torso seems to be the same size but her legs keep going and going...maybe she'll be tall!?

Enjoy some pics from the past few weeks! Expect more blogs in the near future of the birthday festivities and her cute pumpkin outfit!

She's wearing one of my dresses I wore at her age.
Playing with Auntie Alli.
Can you see my dad's hang in the window!
Great Grandmother going in for kisses!
Laughing at Nana with the camera.
Look at those teeth!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures! I LOVE the one where your dad's hand is on the other side of the window! :)