Sunday, March 8, 2009

Picnic time!

This past week we decided to enjoy the great weather and get outside for a picnic. We went to Lion's Park, even though it was really windy! Welcome to Texas! I'm excited about the time change because it will finally give us more time in the evenings for walks or picnics or time to just be outside and introduce Bella to the trees, flowers, birds, etc...yes, I did just say "introduce" her to them! Here are some fun pictures of our time.

Other things in our life this past week:
- We took Bella to downtown Austin to walk around the river. I would highly recommend going to eat at "A Great Place for Salads" on San Antonio street. yummy!
- Today was her first day to stay in the nursery at church. She did great...it was mommy who was thinking of her and went to see her twice. I never thought I would be like this. Oh how things change when you love someone so much.
- She's laughing more instead of just opening her mouth really wide.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun day! I love the pictures...very cute! :)

ashley said...

LOVE these pics! she is growing so much! I haven't left Grace in the nursery yet, I am too nervous!

ashley said...

I agree- my email is ashley@ribbonsandbows.biz!

Grace Upon Grace said...

Hey Emily! I can't believe you found my silly little blog. How are you? Your baby girl is beautiful...just like you! We have three of our own now, and our youngest is 7 months. We had our first experience with projectile poop with this one!