Sunday, March 15, 2009

Full of smiles!


Bella (aka. drool baby!) is becoming more and more animated lately. Can we say cutie patutey! (sp?) She is teething so needless to say her shirts are soaked most of the time! One night this week she didn't want to play on her mat and didn't want to be in her bumbo so I put her in her swing. It's one of those fancy swings with a mirror above her and moving leaves, birds, and caterpillars. (SO cute!) I heard her talking away while I was fixing supper. This in and of itself was not abnormal since she enjoys talking alot now! But, she kept talking and blowing bubbles and talking and making funny noises with her mouth (dad, I think you taught her how to do that) and blowing more bubbles and drooling. Then, she would laugh and the whole thing would start over again. I finally decided to look around the corner and see what she was doing through all that laughter and chatter. Imagine with me what I saw when I came around the corner...the cutest baby with her mouth WIDE open and a HUGE smile on her face rocking back and forth. precious! Needless to say I ran for the camera. It was precious! Don't you wonder what little babies think and smile about? Mike said he also saw her looking up at herself in the mirror rocking away!

No comments: