Friday, December 12, 2008

7 weeks!!

Sorry about the lack of blogging lately. This week was my first week back to work! And, it was nice to put on grownup clothes again. I tried to get ready every day while I was home with Bella but it was great to put on heels again...and of course to see everyone. I'm really thankful for my friends there and great bosses so it was good to see them. And, at lunch this is what I did!! Bella had great daddy time this week. Fortunately, I only cried once on my way to work and made it through the week without a mommy meltdown. It's hard to leave but it makes holding her when I get home very special. Mike has been awesome with her and keeping up the house while he's at home. We also put up Christmas which was so fun. I'll load pictures of that later but here's a fun one of us by the lights.
Bella enjoyed staring at the fan blade more than the lights but I still showed her the first Christmas tree. (Even when the fan blade isn't moving, she enjoys staring at it. Uhm, not sure what's so mesmerizing about it but sometimes it calms her down when she's fussy. "Look at the fan blade, Bella" works every time....ha!) And, here are some fun pics of playtime this morning! Precious! Happy 7 weeks sweet pea! (She did not want to take her 7 week picture!)




3 comments:

saraallbritton said...

my cousin's baby looooves fans too!! it's so cute!

Valencias said...

She is getting so big. Congratulations on making back to work with no major tears. I wasn't that lucky. I cried the whole way to work for a week and called to check on him a million times. :0)

Amanda said...

Bella is beautiful... I can't believe how much she is growing!