Wednesday, July 2, 2008

24 weeks!!


We are into the last trimester for Bella's arrival!! And, she sure is moving and active. She can hear Mike's voice better than mine. So, she really gets going when he talks to her or he can hear her reading. He's already told her she can't date until she's 30! I'm feeling great so far and have been incredibly blessed with a great pregnancy (except for the first morning sickness part...but that shouldn't count). Come on little belly! Grow grow grow! But, there's finally a little more of a pooch. Good grief, we're in the last trimester! Hook a sista' up with a prego belly!

4 comments:

Keith and Amy said...

Yay! We enjoyed reading through your posts! Glad it's been such a great pregnancy! We can't wait to read more! :)

bstreet said...

October 17th is a good date. Just saying.

I just read through the whole thing, and it was quite entertaining. It was enjoyable learning about your journey. Maybe one of these days I will have a story to tell about how I met my wife and all that. I look forward to hearing more. Love you fools!

bstreet said...

Oh yeah, Mike... you are going to have to teach your daughter the "Domination" song.

KamalaPavan Dasika said...

Hi,

I really enjoyed going through your posts and learning about your journey so far. Looking forward to hear more about the pregnancy!