Tuesday, October 9, 2012

More zoo photos

As promised, here are some more zoo pictures!

I gave Bella the map before we started and here she is pretending to be Dora.

We walked reaaaaalllllyyyyy slow for a loooonnnngggg time reading this map.  That's ok though. We had all the time we needed!
We played on the merry go round, which she loved!
They had a dinosaur exhibit where the dinosaurs moved and made noises.  She is a huge fan of "Dinosaur Train" on PBS so she was pretty excited to go into this.  However, this is the face she made the entire time.

They even had a fake helicopter to get in.  But, once she got in there the controls started talking like it was a real exhibition. I'm glad I was standing right there because she quickly jumped out!

Right before this picture was taken, we got to feed a giraffe. Y'all, it was so cool. Those things are huge and had the longest tongue ever.
She wasn't too sure about the giraffe and his "scary long tongue" but now she's ok.
I absolutely loved taking this little gal by herself to the zoo.


I had to snap this picture.  It might be one of my favorites.  We were holding hands while walking through the zoo when I looked down and saw her just smiling.  Yep, I melted and told her she could have that pony she's been asking for. Just kidding. But, I was close!
After a LONG morning at the zoo, we took the tram to get to our car.  The little miss sure was sleepy!  I will always treasure this trip with sweet Bella.

No comments: