Tuesday, March 8, 2011

32 weeks randomness

We are officially in the single digits. E.I.G.H.T. Weeks to go! What?! This pregnancy is definitely going much quicker than it did with Bella. I'm still feeling good and able to run, thank you Jesus! (I get kindof cranky when I don't get to run...just ask the hubster.)

This little boy is lower than Bella and still VERY active. But other than that, we're rocking along. And last week was the first week of...wait for it...maternity pants! Woohoo! So, we are officially there - my belly button has popped out - i'm getting "looks" and "stares" at wal-mart or the grocery store or at work - ahh, life is fun.

I have to be honest and say that i'm still nervous about this pregnancy. I know that everything has gone fine and he's measuring fine and i'm measuring fine (although a little on the small side)...but, until I hold him I don't think i'll be completely ok.

Can I also say that today, I audibly said "you are so cute!" to my stomach. I would have never said that with Bella because I wasn't fully aware of the end result. But now I know that babies are stinkin' cute. So, i'm telling him that early.

We have narrowed down our list of names and will share the winner within the next eight weeks.

Told you this was random!

Here's the belly shot at 32 weeks! (Does that shadow make my back/bottom side/elbow/back of hair look big,or what!?) ha =)

2 comments:

The Reeds said...

That shadow makes for a hillarious bottom!

I love random. How exciting! I can't believe only 8 weeks left!

The Louders said...

you are too cute! woohoo, not much longer and he'll be here! can't wait for the name reveal ;)