Friday, February 4, 2011

7 months!

Hi everyone. We hit 7 months, otherwise known as the THIRD TRIMESTER. what?! So, at this point, the baby could come out into the world and be fine. Of course, i'd like him to stay in as long as possible. But it is nice to know that we are out of the really scary part. Now it's the part to grow! I'm feeling pretty good and growing, growing! I've finally had people come up to touch my stomach at work. yahoo! And, i'm nearly in my maternity jeans. I have one pair of maternity work pants that i've worn. But Mike said they looked a little "ghetto" because they were so baggy. Oh well. They're comfy!

Here I am with Bella at 27 weeks.
And here I am with baby boy Smith at 28 weeks. (Sorry about chopping my head off. I took this myself with the timer on the camera. oops! Bella kept saying 'cheese' as I was doing it.) I think the picture makes me look bigger now than I was with Bella but i'm measuring smaller. Maybe it's the angle of the camera? Regardless, i'm loving having my belly button stick out! This little boy continues to move and shake! And now I can feel when he has hiccups. I can REALLY feel when he turns or punches or kicks. He is forceful! I was laying down with Bella the other morning while she was asleep. She was laying right against my stomach when Baby Boy Brother kicked her and woke her up. uh oh. Is this a precursor of what's to come. =)
Until next time, stay warm! It's a snow day here in Central Texas.

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

I've been in maternity pants for a while.. it's so depressing! Today at my desk I looked down and thought... "I AM Homer Simpson". Oh dear! You look adorable! I can't wait to be in the 3rd trimester.