Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Arctic blast

The weather is going to be COLD! So, I thought it would be fitting to post some Christmas pictures from our time in snowy, cold Lovington. Our last day (or what was supposed to be our last day) started out with lots of snow. We decided to wait it out and leave the following day to return to the "real world". And, the waiting did all of us good! We played in the snow and read and cooked and watched movies and played Wii (where I may or may not have beat my hubby in boxing and he may or may not have beat me in skiing). Enjoy some pictures in honor of the cold weather most of you are experiencing right now. Stay warm!


This is what happens when two girls who are exactly the same size try to wrestle...noone moves or goes down to the ground. hilarious!




We would laugh so hard after one of us got hit and then the other one would get hit then laughter then another snowball thrown then laughter...
Look at that form, I was meant for the pros. And, Allison looks like a praying mantis.
Uhm, I think I was trying to get away from the sista!
But, I got her back.

Allison in red, Emily in white... in case you couldn't tell.
And, sweet Bella!

Playing with her Granddad in the snow!






Stay warm and don't let your loved ones hit you with a snowball...

3 comments:

ashley said...

love the pictures! the one of you and bella on the top of the page is amazing! such a hot mama!

Patti said...

that was so fun and the snow made a beautiful backdrop. How special to see BElla in her first snow. love the outfit. stay warm. miss you guys.

Fortner Family said...

Great pictures!! I don't have a twin sister but we are 14 months apart and this is something that we would do to each other.