Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween and Fall Pumpkins - From Bella's Perspective

My mom always writes these post so I thought I should share my thoughts - you know, the thoughts of a cute 12 month old. She said she was sorry for taking so long in putting these pictures up too...Mommy and daddy decided to put me in a new outfit for halloween. I'm not sure why. I think i'm cute in my clothes without a big purple/green/yellow thing on my head. (What was that again? A flower? Hmmm, I know my mommy really likes those and Granddad does too. But on my head? Really, parents - stop the madness.)


Auntie Alli, Brad and Jodie came by for dinner and dessert and lots of candy! Mommy wouldn't let me have any though. Oh well. I saw Brad and daddy eat the majority of them.
Ok, so I kindof liked the flower outfit. Maybe it's because daddy, mommy, Auntie Allison, Brad and Jodie were making funny noises and faces and sounds. Or maybe it's because I totally rocked this outfit.


Mommy dressed up as a gardener and I was a flower. Maybe she feels like she has to tend to me and take care of me and make sure i'm well fed. I think she does a good job from the looks of my cute-self!I was trying to figure this purple flower thing on my head when daddy started making funny sounds...I kindof thought it was cute.

Now that i've turned one i'm trying to walk more and more. But for now I like it in mommy's lap - and she tells me all the time she likes it too. I even gets and lots of kisses from my parents and have started face-planting myself into their faces when I want another kiss.
This is a pumpkin from my Great-Granddaddy's farm that my grandparents brought me. Bittersweet memories.


Lately i'm becoming more and more mischevious. Why can't I open every cabinet and crawl all over the house? Or why can't I pull myself up by the trashcan or on that big white bowl thing in the bathroom? I usually make this face when i'm trying to evalute if my parents see me - and most of the time they do...but every once in a while I get past them and pull all the clothes out of the bottom drawer...mommy calls me a 'little stinker' when I do that. I still don't understand why. I smell awesome - like baby lotion.


Hanging with my daddy - He always says i'm cute and calls me "baby girl" - This is how I smile when he says that.


Daddy was trying to get me to smile - Obviously, only mommy got that memo - It's probably because she thinks i'm cute too.

Maybe mommy will let me write more often - she's fun and all but I can give you all the inside scoop. Happy Fall!

2 comments:

ashley said...

it looks like you found your creative blogging hat you were talking about! such a cute post. don't you wonder if all that is really what was going on in her head? I bet it wasn't far off the mark! she is just precious- you guys have much to be proud of!

Brandon and April said...

CUTEST and sweetest little Halloween Flower ever!!
how precious!!

to answer your question about Salem's dipes! :) Our favs are definitely BGs, but there are three more pictured on the blog...Swaddlebees, Blueberry, and a Happy Heiny. LOVE our (one) Blueberry Minky dipe. Works great...but they're pricey! :) CUTE stuff though!

Hope you all are doing well and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!