Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Standing, Standing...

Our little shugah is standing up! Now she is pulling up on everything...as you can tell by the pictures in this post. Oh boy! Here's the progression....

"Daddy, I want to be up there with you and that guitar."
"Here I go." (If these pictures came with sound you would hear grunting and uh, ah, oh, uh..sounds of determination coming from the cute red/blonde haired kiddo.)
"I made it! What's that? Daddy's laptop he doesn't let me touch?" (If these pictures came with video you would see two wobbly legs balancing and a cute little bottom trying to stay up!)
"I'm still trying to get to that laptop." Notice she took a step forward to steady herself - smart girl!
"Aww, dad. I want to play too." Notice Mike's face - trying to discipline but laughing at the same time.
Busted.
The first time we saw her standing was in her crib. Mike went in to go get her after a nap and she was standing up waiting for him! We'll put her down for a nap and after a while we think she's sleeping since she is so quiet. Sometimes she's sleeping...other times this is what we see!

I think she is cutting another tooth - look at that tongue! She wants to lick, chew, suck on EVERYTHING!
Another fun photo from the week - look at those curls!

This one is blurry but it's too cute not to post!
Standing in the living room. Yes, she's licking the table.

Until next time, y'all have a good week!

2 comments:

Patti said...

I love all the photos. way to go and thank you. that is too cute. I love the "busted" look and the curls. aawwwww. we miss her so much. She's a heartmelter.

ashley said...

oh my, she is changing so much. I just love this little girl! grace has just started pulling up and starting to stand. I want to plop her back down every time she does and tell her to stop growing!