Wednesday, January 28, 2009

14 weeks!!!

We now have ventured into the world of video tape documentation...watch out! Now, we can document EVERY moment with pictures and real-time tape!!! I have not learned the editing software and since my tech-savvy hubby is at school I can't figure out to upload since it's so big. But, i'll load it soon (or, my fantastic honey will). One fun story from the week happened when I was getting ready for work one morning. I heard Mike talking with her and he told me to come look. I came out of the bathroom and found them like this next picture... just hanging out with daddy.
Surprisingly, I wasn't late for work but I had to throw on the rest of my makeup since I joined in the fun playtime. Bella also had some great Auntie time with Aunt Alli this week!

Here are some more firsts for this week....
1. She found another squeal that's even higher than the ones we've previously heard (she's talking all the time now and we laugh when we hear her playing through the monitor),
2. She went to Wal-Mart with me for the first time by myself (and I was ok! She fell asleep pretty quickly. I was nervous she would have a breakdown and then i'm sure I would have a breakdown too. But, it was a good experience, thankfully),
3. First time to hang out with our fantabulous friends Sarah and Mike. They took us out for my birthday dinner...yummo and great company! We are super excited about the upcoming wedding!

4. First time to ride in the carrier with daddy,



5. First time to wear a bow...I'm actually warming up to the idea of bows!, and

6. First time to roll off of daddy's chest! She's going to be rolling over soon!

1 comment:

ashley said...

what a sweetie! I LOVE the pic of mike and bella smiling in bed. sooo cute. your blog is one of my favorites because it's a crystal ball with what will happen next to grace. I love it!