Monday, April 21, 2014

Bella update

This little gal is a beautiful 5 year old girl. Full of  joy and tenacity and inquisitiveness and laughter. I tell her everyday I'm so thankful to be her Momma. Now she knows I'm about to say it and will say, "I know I know I know". ha! But I keep telling her.


This little gal still loves the outside. She picks every flower/weed she sees to give to me or her Daddy.
Y'all, look at that personality! She's becoming a champ on her scooter lately.
She rode in the car with the buckle like a "big girl" for the first time this week. She's definitely growing up!
Speaking of growing up, check on the adorable graduation outfit. I may have cried a little (ok, maybe a lot) when I got this picture in the mail. Be prepared for a sappy post around the time of her graduation. I warned you all!

No comments: