Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bella update

Bella will be 5 in a few months. Can you believe it? This little one is full of mystery. Just when I feel like I have her figured out, another part of her personality comes out. Here's what she's been up to lately.

1. We started piano lessons. She can play a few songs but doesn't like to practice. Oh well, we'll keep working on her.

2. She still likes to garden with me - complete with my hippy-headband. Raisin' her full of nature-lovin', butterfly-watchin', tomato-pickin' gal!

3. She is still a daddy's girl.

4. She is dropping her afternoon nap very slowly! She'll skip about once a week but is not consistent yet. This is what I caught her doing during her quiet play time. She's definitely like her parents!

5. Can you see what's inside the pack-n-play? Bella helped JT get in and I found them reading together. She was very expressive in telling him the story!

No comments: