Monday, July 22, 2013

July update on the kiddos: Brought to you by the iphone

Can you believe it's nearly the end of July? The summer is flying by! I had these grand dreams of taking the kiddos out to lots of fun places. We have definitely gone out but have spent lots of time simply being at home and with eachother.  Let me show you a little of our world.


Who doesn't like to paint on a sheet in the kitchen? Bella loved it. JT just wanted to step in it, throw it, eat it, clap his hands in it, wipe his hands on his sister...you get the picture.  There was a LOT to clean up that day. But it was a fun memory, nonetheless!
This one is blurry but I thought it was so cute. They were singing a song for my dad.



I taught Bella how to make Challah bread. It's the traditional bread for the Sabbath that we make nearly every Saturday night. She did a great job kneading. And we only dropped a cup of flour. I would call that a success!

We have spent lots of time playing in the sprinkler or the water or with chalk in the water. You get the idea. This was right after coming inside to eat and watch a cartoon. They were wiped out that day!

Look to the right of the picture. Do you see two cute kiddos in the pack n play? They both crawled in without me knowing it. I found them there with tons of books Bella was "reading" to Jonathan. It was hilarious listening to her make up the stories! Some of the books she even has memorized from Mike and I reading them to her at night.

These next two are some of my favorites. They are not the best quality but definitely depict what we do nearly every afternoon. After the kiddos wake up from their naps, they are still a little sleepy...and cuddly! Hence, they both will sit beside me (without fighting) and we read or color or just sit.

Happy summer y'all!

No comments: