Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The men in my life

As you know, I am smitten with the men in my household! Sometimes it's hard when JT will go to noone else except me - especially when I feel like I just want a break.   But then i'm reminded how special it is to be a mother to him and to be wanted.  So we'll snuggle a little more.  A day will probably come when he doesn't want to snuggle. Until then, i'll keep reminding myself to snuggle some more!

Come here momma.
He really did like this. These pictures don't show it too well but I promise he was laughing.

And here he is telling me a story.
And another story.  What a doll!




He did not like the feel of the grass.  He would get courageous and attempt to go off of the blanket. But then he would back right back up when he would feel the wet grass.



We decided to walk around a little bit though and got his feet wet with the grass. I love this!  Mike can tell you that if we are walking in the grass, I have to take my shoes off. Thanks dad for teaching me this!
And, now, for the other special man in my household.  I love this picture.  I love the people in it a thousand times more though!

No comments: