Monday, April 30, 2012

Reinforcement - aka. Neena came to visit

Hi everyone! The semester is over - can I get a 'what what' or a 'holla' or a 'good job' (as Bella likes to say).   I am WAY behind on my blogging. So be prepared for a multitude of blogs comin' at ya'.  I'll begin with my mom's trip to NC.

*************************
The month of April was BUSY with school work.  So I called in the reinforcements - aka. the parentals!  My mom was the first to come down to help. And help she did!  With meals, laundry, and most of all keeping the kids happy and busy while I could study and Mike could work. 

We also mixed in a little fun while she was here. 

We painted Bella's toenails.


We made a trip to Duke Gardens that, once again, did not disappoint!










"Hmmmm?" Don't you wonder what he's thinking!











Thanks Neena for coming to visit and helping out so much!

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

Good job Emily! and Thank God for family, the blood and His Blood kind!