Monday, September 20, 2010

7 year anniversary!

Mike and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary this month! 7 years!
I love it! We couldn't find a babysitter on our actual anniversary. So Mike went and picked up Olive Garden, I set the table really nice with white linens and all, and we celebated at home...with a toddler. And, it was so sweet. (In the next picture...yes, she needs a haircut!)
We were laughing at how different this was compared with year 2 or year 3 celebrations. My my my, how things change. We exchanged gifts, put Bella to bed, watched a movie and fell asleep. Partay! It was actually a really nice family night.

The next weekend we went to stay a friend's beach house in Houston. And it was perfect! It was right on the bay where the ships came in - and when I say right on the beach I mean right on the beach. Private beach. After dropping Bella off with my grandparents, we settled into our quaint, beautiful beach house. No TV, no internet, no phone - just the two of us. The entire weekend was spent sleeping, swimming, reading, talking, swimming, reading, chatting, and simply being with one another. It's amazing what a few days of doing nothing but being with one another will do! It certainly was refreshing and rejuvinating to us both. And, Mike I look forward to years of life left with you. I love you more now than I did 7 years ago.

Now, enjoy some of what Bella did while she was with the Smith grandparents.
Bella saying "hi you". Bella giving a fist bump!
Watching TV with PawPaw.

See that face on Bella? She's trying to "sneak" on her PawPaw. hilarious!
Sweet little thing. This was her Aunt Christie's dress when she was Bella's age.

Bella trying her hand at playing pool.
Bella sorted wanted to play pool with PawPaw...
She really just wanted to throw the balls.
Don't you love this one! Such a sweet picture of Grammy and Great MeeMaw with Bella.
Bye everyone!Have a good week!

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

Adorable pictures! Happy anniversary!